PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT OF A DEPOSIT IS DEEMED AS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
PLEASE TREAT OUR CARAVAN WITH RESPECT
WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT, IF YOU COULD PLEASE LEAVE THE CARAVAN AS YOU FOUND IT. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE WASHING UP FOR THE CLEANERS AND REMOVE ALL RUBBISH FROM THE CARAVAN WHEN YOU LEAVE.
ANY DAMAGE OR MISSING ITEMS WILL BE REPORTED TO US BY THE CLEANER AND DEDUCTED FROM YOUR £50 DEPOSIT. THE BOOKING NAME ON THIS CONFIRMATION WILL BE LIABLE TO PAY FOR ANY MAJOR DAMAGES AMOUNTING TO MORE THAN THE £50 DAMAGES BOND.
1. The outstanding balance must be received 6 weeks before the start date of the holiday. In the event of the start date being less than 6 weeks - payment in full is required.
2. Payment plans can be arranged. We can split the cost of your holiday into monthly payments, by dividing the amount by the number of months left up until 4 weeks before your arrival date. Please ask about this service when you enquire about a booking.
3. A £50 deposit is required to secure the dates. This deposit will be used as a damages bond and will be refunded by direct bank transfer within 7 days of your departure date, if the caravan is left in a clean and tidy condition and free of damage. The caravan and contents will be checked after departure and any items missing or any damage to the caravan or its contents must be paid for in full. The hirer must inform us on 07808 557894 of any breakages, damage, faults or problems immediately. Failure to do so may result in the retention of the damage deposit. The owners reserve the right to seek compensation for any damage discovered after guests have departed. This will be charged to the person named on the booking if damage amounts to more than the £50 deposit.
1. If you cancel less than 4 weeks prior to your holiday start the following deductions will apply
a) If you cancel between 3 and 4 weeks prior to arrival date - 30% of hire charge.
b) If you cancel between 2 and 3 weeks prior to arrival date - 50% of hire charge.
c) If you cancel between 1-2 weeks prior to arrival date - 70% of hire charge.
d) Less than 1 week prior to arrival date -100% of hire charge.
e) Your £50 deposit is non refundable under any cancellation circumstances.
2. The owners reserve the right to cancel occupancy without notice. In such an event the Hirer shall be notified as soon as is practical with the Owners liability limited to the value of any payment received from the hirer.
1. The caravan is 6 or 8 berth and this should not at any time be exceeded.
It is a policy of the park that the Caravan cannot be let to:
a) Parties whose members are all under 21 years of age
b) Parties whose members are all young males or all young females.
2. Only the persons listed when the booking is made are permitted to occupy the caravan. Any extra persons could invalidate our insurance.
3. No smoking is allowed inside the Caravan.
4. Please keep the area surrounding the Caravan clean and tidy.
5. No dogs allowed unless prior arrangment has been made. Please refer to the "Dog Owner" conditions below.
6. The Park Management or Caravan owners have the right to terminate any holiday if the general behaviour, or noise level of any party is unacceptable to them or complaints have been received. No money will be refunded in this circumstance.
7. Please keep to a maximum of 2 vehicles per caravan(Park rules)
8. The Owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the Caravan at any reasonable time during the occupancy.
9. The owners are not to be held responsible for the loss of any valuables or property left on or around the caravan at any time. All guests, their family, friends or visitors must ensure that they take all reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of others whilst on the property. The owners will not accept responsibility for any injury or loss caused whilst in or around the property.
10. Please vacate the caravan by 10am on the day of departure unless a prior arrangement for a later departure time has been arranged.
11. Please leave the Caravan in the same condition as you found it.
12. Visitors are responsible for their own cancellation insurance.
For the safety and comfort of all our guests on park please note the following:
- you must poop-scoop and clean up after your dog
- your dog must wear a collar at all times including an ID tag
- your dog must be kept on a lead at all times while on site
- your dog (unless it is an assistant dog) will not be allowed in any of the park’s facilities or children’s play areas
- your dog must not be left unattended in your holiday home (and must be kept off bedding and seats)
- your dog must be kept under the control of a responsible adult at all times
- if excessive cleaning is required due to pet hair, you could be liable to lose £20 of your deposit to pay for extra cleaning costs
We're sorry we are unable to accept the following breeds of dogs in our caravans:
Please make sure that no smoking takes place in the caravan or decked area. We recognise that breakages occur, however, if any significant and substantial damage occurs to the caravan and/or its furnishings and contents, then we will seek recompense for the cost of repair and/or replacement of the damage. Passes for the clubhouse and activities can be purchased from the main reception during normal office hours.